We use your personal data only in relation to the purposes that they have been provided to us. In order to process your queries and to facilitate the use of our services, we partly make use of the services of external service providers, who process the data necessary to execute these orders.
We store the information that you have voluntarily provided us with in the context of our on-line offers
- in order to process your bookings & enquiries
- in order to send you our Newsletters.
We may also use your details to contact you regarding the administration of your booking.
Please note: the time period for which we keep information varies according to what the information is used for. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary.
When you make a booking with us you agree to us storing, using and passing on the information referred to, for the reasons stated above. If you’re not making a booking and if you don’t require us to send you information then naturally you do not have to provide us with any personal information at all.
If you have given your consent to receiving our Newsletter, we use your email address in order to send you our Newsletter, which includes information in relation to our products, our and our services. By the time we no longer need your data for the purposes, they have been collected, we directly delete them, provided that there is no further legal obligation in keeping them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you and we, or they, may contact you about these by post or telephone. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If WaterWorld Holdings Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its subscribers will be one of the transferred assets.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA TO INFORM YOU OF RELEVANT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
If we wish to contact you with details of WaterWorld promotions, products and services or relevant promotions, products and services of other carefully selected companies, using the personal details that you gave us in the course of making a booking or requesting information (e.g a brochure) or signing up for email updates, we will only do this with your prior consent.