|· To take care of documentation, including letters, faxes and reports, etc. as specified by the CEO as well as taking dictation and minutes.
· You will also deal with telephone calls, enquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate in both English & Greek.
· You will be required to record any messages during the CEO’s absence and to bring them to his notice as soon as possible.
· To communicate to the team via e-mail, telephone, text and memo, items and matters as per CEO’s instructions.
· To meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
· Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
· To research & develop ideas and campaigns
· To develop, improve and expand brand concept/awareness (online clientele and companies, radio stations, blogs, Instagram, Facebook accounts and other)
· To support the sales of advertising space, merchandise and music.
· To carry out background research and present findings
· Research where necessary appropriate matters and items requested by CEO or General Manager
· To be active across all social networks and to support all content published by the label/group. This includes sharing, liking, commenting and interactive responses, continuously.
Everyone in the team is part of a creative company and will be expected to actively contribute to the marketing and sales of the company.
You will be responsible to undertake any other duties assigned by the CEO or General Manager and within your personal capabilities. You will also be responsible to organise travel and accommodation arrangements, often travelling abroad with the CEO yourself.
You will also be required to attend and support events and functions outside of working hours.