Know Before You Go – COVID-19
As we continue our phased reopening of WaterWorld WaterPark we are reviewing our entire operational procedures, carefully planning the changes needed to ensure safety of our guests and employees. We’ve introduced several new safety measures, here are the key measures which you should be aware before and during your visit to WaterWorld Waterpark.
As per government guidelines as protocols for COVID-19 please be aware of the following:
If you have symptoms, do not travel. Should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19 please refrain from visiting.
- Food and drink is not permitted in the park and will not be stored or refrigerated by WaterWorld.
- Your temperature may be checked if the management of the park deem it appropriate and necessary.
- Payments should be made by ‘contactless’ bank card where ever possible.
- Sanitation stations are available at entrance and inside the park, hands must be sanitised upon entry and where possible through the day .
- All instructions and ground markings must be followed, in particular the 2 meters distance rule.
- Masks and gloves are available for purchase at Midas Gift Shop and its recommended to be used whilst in motion and where the 2 meters distance cannot be followed.
- External showers and food baths are available and must be used as per instructions before entering a poll area or rides. In particular after using restrooms.
- Footwear must be worn whilst in motion and particular while entering restaurants, restrooms, showers and changing rooms.
- All areas are marked with maximum capacity which includes restaurants, pools etc. The maximum capacity number is clearly mark on each facility.
- Swimming hats are available for purchase at Midas Gift Shop.
- Sanitizer spray is available at the entrance of each ride for self-sanitation of rings.
All general parks rules must be followed.
Our employees are trained with all the protocols and guidance of COVID-19.
- All staff will wear a face mask and gloves.
- All our staff have regular temperature checks.
- All WaterWorld equipment such as rings, tubes, sunbeds, lockers, tables, chairs, high touch surfaces are sanitised regularly.
Please note there may be some disruption or delay from some of our services due to the implementation of the COVID-19 protocols and government guidance.
We reassure you that WaterWorld is doing everything to eliminate the potential spread of Covid-19 within our facility. We are following all official government advice to provide the safest place for families and all other guests enable to enjoy a quality day in WaterWorld.
*Please check our website and social media pages for the latest information.