||WaterWorld Holdings Ltd and associated companies, a vibrant leisure & entertainment company are looking for a young-spirited person to work as a Content Creator.
This role will serve creating content and content marketing strategies. As a self-motivator and creative person you will be responsible for developing and implementing all content marketing strategies for our company. Working closely with the Community Manager on various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events and content creation for all departments.
- Creating and publishing content be it photography/video content.
- Working on editing programmes, design and resizing.
- Managing the development of content
- Developing content strategies
- Ensuring content is clearly communicated
- Ensuring content is consistent across platforms
- Promoting content
- Optimizing content according to SEO
- Managing content calendar
- Analyzing website traffic
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Collaborating with the marketing team
|The Ideal Candidate :
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and tactics
- Experience with social media and marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly developed creativity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to develop original content
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Tech-savvy with knowledge and working experience on social media platforms including Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
- Interest and passion for the leisure and entertainment industry
Please apply at email: email@example.com