|WaterWorld Holdings Ltd and associated companies, a vibrant leisure & entertainment company are looking for a young-spirited person to work as a Community Manager.
This role will serve as the face of the company. They will be responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. The Community Manager will be involved and will advise on various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation working closely with all departments.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends within the industry
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills – English
- Excellent writing skills – English
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Tech-savvy with knowledge and working experience on social media platforms including Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
- Interest and passion for the leisure and entertainment industry
Please apply at email: firstname.lastname@example.org